Baby Shower Favors
A great way to say thank you to your guests is to purchase or create your own baby shower favors. There are tons of ideas for baby shower favors, so we will list the most popular ones here based on our research. I have included links to some examples on the site that I currently work at.
1) Make your own baby shower favors - Party hosts are increasingly wanting to make their own favors. This is a very cost effective way to say thank you to your guests. Guests will also appreciate the time and creativity that went into creating such favors.
One of the easiest things to do is to buy a favor container, like a mini baby bottle, organza bag, or cellophane bag. Then fill the container with candy and apply a personalized tag if desired for a nice personal touch.
Another idea is to go to a bath and body or candle store. Buy something blue or pink and then print out your own baby shower label. There are tons of great ideas for making your own favors, particularly if you are skilled in crafts.
2) Baby shower candle favors - Themed candles are a wonderful keepsake for your guests. Even if they don't use candles, some candles can make excellent decorations for any home. The candles can be themed for added effect. Getting candles that are blue or pink is the simplest way to go, but some places also sell candles that are shaped like teddy bears, rocking horses, and other baby themes.
3) Baby shower chocolate favor - Anything edible is something that any guest will appreciate and chocolate tops the list in popularity for edible items. The most common item are chocolate cigars and personalized chocolate bars with 'It's a boy or girl' on the wrapper. Some specialty chocolate shops can also make chocolate pacifiers and carriages.
4) Personalized baby shower favor - Personalized favors are very popular and make your baby shower unique for your guests. The simplest form of personalization is to place an item, like designer soap, in a cello bag and then attach a personalized tag or label. More expensive options including engraving names and dates into glasses, candles, or other items.
5) Candy baby shower favor - Baby shower candy is also popular, especially if other kids are in attendance. Bubble gum cigars are a common favorite. Sour bottle pops and pacifiers as well as other typical candy favorites in a themed container, like a baby bottle are also used quite often.
6) Baby Picture Frames Favors - If the baby is already born, then a mini picture frame with a picture of the newborn baby makes a lovely keepsake. If not, the frame can still make a nice keepsake.
7) Baby shower cookies - Cookies are another delicious baby shower favor. There are some bakeries that will create gourmet cookies in the shape of carriages or baby bottles. Check your local phone book for bakeries and you will likely find one that can create cookies and other pastries to suit your needs.
8) Soap baby shower favors - Soap favors are popular and a great usable favor for your guests. Oftentimes, soaps are shaped like teddy bears, rubber ducks, or other animals.
9) Baby Shower Magnets - If you are looking for an affordable favor, magnet favors are the way to go. Magnets can often be personalized and will remind your guests of your special occasion for years to come.
10) Cookie cutter baby shower favors - Cookie cutters shaped like teddy bears and ducks are not uncommon. These favors wrapped in a cello bag with a personalized tag look great.
Although these are the top ten favors, feel free to use your creativity when shopping for or creating your own unique baby shower favors.
All content on this site copywrited 2005. All Rights Reserved.